If you dream of having a successful YouTube channel with a substantial subscriber base, you’re not alone. Building a thriving YouTube presence can be a rewarding and fulfilling journey, but it requires a strategic approach.
In this article, we will share the tried-and-tested methods that have helped us achieve first 100 subscribers in just two weeks.
We’ve grown multiple channels before and have perfected a specific method that can help you gain a significant following in a short period.
Understanding the YouTube Algorithm
- Views – Views are a crucial factor in the YouTube algorithm. When someone clicks on your video, it counts as a view, regardless of the watch time. While accumulating views is important, it’s not enough to appease the algorithm fully.
- Watch Time – Watch time refers to the duration for which viewers stay engaged with your videos. Getting numerous views is fruitless if viewers don’t stick around to watch your content.
- Audience Retention – Audience retention measures how long viewers watch your specific video. It’s essential to have a high audience retention rate, indicating that people are genuinely interested in your content.
Finding the Right Keywords with TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy is a certified YouTube tool that aids in keyword research to optimize your videos.
- Keyword Research – TubeBuddy helps you find keywords that match what people are searching for. It ensures that your video’s content aligns with audience expectations, leading to higher engagement.
- Competition and Searches – Choose keywords with a high search volume and low competition to increase your chances of ranking well and attracting more views.
- Safety and Reliability – TubeBuddy is a secure, YouTube-certified application used by prominent YouTubers. The free version offers ample searches daily to cater to most needs.
Learn more about YouTube Keyword Research Method.
Prioritizing Quantity over Quality
- Understanding Audience Preferences – You may think certain videos will be popular, but audience preferences can surprise you. Focus on creating a large volume of content to identify patterns and understand what resonates with your viewers.
- Experimentation is Key – Don’t be discouraged by videos that don’t perform as expected. Embrace experimentation and learn from each upload to refine your content strategy.
Starting a YouTube channel and gaining 100 subscribers in just two weeks might seem like a daunting task, but with the right approach, it’s attainable.
Understanding the YouTube algorithm, using tools like TubeBuddy for keyword research, and focusing on producing a quantity of videos are all crucial elements of success.
Remember that consistency, dedication, and learning from your audience are key to flourishing on YouTube.
How long will it take to reach 100 subscribers?
The time it takes to reach 100 subscribers can vary depending on your content and promotion efforts. Some achieve it within weeks, while others may take months.
Do I need professional equipment to start a YouTube channel?
While quality equipment can enhance your videos, it’s not a strict requirement. Start with what you have and invest in better gear as your channel grows.
Should I upload videos frequently or focus on perfection?
Initially, prioritize frequency over perfection. Consistent uploads will help you understand what your audience enjoys and improve over time.
How can I promote my videos to attract more viewers?
Share your videos on social media, collaborate with other creators, engage with your audience, and participate in relevant communities to increase visibility.
Can I monetize my YouTube channel with 100 subscribers?
YouTube’s Partner Program requires 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past 12 months for monetization. Keep growing your channel to reach this milestone.